Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Talking To God

Are you really God?
Don’t waste my time
I thought you’d have a crown and a robe
I’ve heard that before

Is there a heaven?
Don’t think small
How old are you
I was here before time

What’s Heaven like?
Everything you ever loved
Will I go there
Your place is already reserved

Are you here to fix things?
I made all things perfectly
So many things are broken
I’m not your building superintendent

Why are there bad people?
Free will and bad choices  
Will they be punished
Yes, they didn’t get The Word
Do animals love?
Of course
Which ones
Mostly my mammals

Why are you so ordinary?
Can you make a sun
I believe in you
There is work for you to do

Goodbye?
Yes, but I’ll see you tomorrow
I’ve got a lot of questions
Yes, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment